Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Hey People!

Hey guys! I'm Sari, and this is my blog!
I had a blog on wordpress before, and I currently have an American Idol blog on there (cinnamonluvsai.wordpress.com), but I wanted my personal blog on here! SO here's a little about me!

-Name: Sara, but I'm called Sari :)
-State: Connecticut
-Age: 12
-Hair Color: Light brown with purple streaks
-Grade: 7th

I LOVE LOVE LOVE American Idol, it's my favorite show EVER, and I think May-January is WAY too long to wait for it to come back on! My favorite this year was Danny Gokey (with Adam Lambert and Allison Iraheta not far behind) and I'm OBSESSED with him! I cried for a WEEK when he got voted off thanks to evil Kris Allen (HATE him!).

Anyway, hopefully you like my blog, and thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment