Friday, December 11, 2009

Cold, Cold, COLD!

Today was FRIGID! I hate the cold weather, unless it brings snow, which equals...NO SCHOOL! But, it didn't snow. Got an 84 on a test, and an 84 on a lab report. Not too bad, considering SOME of my grades...but I do have a 3.9 GPA. Anyway, my mom was 20 minutes late picking me up, in the cold. BUt, I did have this 6th grader who's kind of my friend and this guy who's kind of my friend to talk to. So, it wasn't too bad :)
We read this weird short story in Language Arts, called 'The Landlady', and I honestly think it's going to give me nightmares. (You can read it here)

***SPOILER ALERT***READ AFTER READING STORY***ENDING EXPLANATION***
If you didn't get the ending, here's what happened. The tea that she gave the guests had potassium cyanide in it, which tastes like bitter almonds. It is also poisonous. She poisons the men, and after they die, she stuffs them! Just like the dog and parrot! Sick, huh?
***END SPOILER ALERT***

Anyway, I'm gonna freak my brother out with it when he gets home!! Lol. SO, that was pretty much my day!
Comment, and follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment